Thank you Randy for encouraging me to take this awesome trip with our three awesome daughters. I had a wonderful time and created some wonderful memories. We arrived in NYC on Friday evening and I was amazed at Times Square and our wonderful hotel overlooking the square. We took in 4 museums, The MET, the Gugenheim, the MOMA and the Museum of Natural History. We took a harbor cruise and saw the Statue of Liberty, all the bridges and the New York city skyline. The awesome night view is from the top of "The Rock". We were able to see Wicked, shop and celebrate the Chinese New Year in China Town. We visited Soho and 5th aveneue where I purchased my birthday present from Randy at Tiffany. We had a wonderful dessert buffet at "The View" a revolving resturaunt on the top of the Marriott, what better birthday meal could you have than a whole assortment of wonderful desserts. Thank you girls for helping me enjoy this birthday, (that I was dreading)so much - it was the absolute best!!!!
hahhaa that video is even funnier than when it happened. such a great trip. thanks so much mom.
ReplyDelete